Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Boston Marathon

Clouds over Boston, geese and ducks on the ice
It IS official. I will be running the 2014 Boston Marathon on April 21! It will be my 10th consecutive Boston, I cannot wait. Well, I can actually. In fact, not only am I currently training for it, but I am helping 24 other runners get ready for the big race too. We are the NEAq marathon team and I'm the team coach. We had our first team long run together this past Saturday. 14 of us showed up bright and early to tackle a 11-miler along the banks of the Charles River. It wasn't a gorgeous day, but for runners it was damn near perfect: 40s and overcast and we even got a shower as we headed back to Boston on the Cambridge side.  Go Fish!

NEAq team runners Mark and Vaughan



No comments:

Post a Comment