Saturday, January 26, 2013

Running to Work

I'm a busy guy (2 jobs, toddler, new dog) so sometimes I have to be creative to get my weekly miles in.  Today Saturday I ran to work and will run home.  It's 5 miles each way.  It was very pleasant (though cold brrr) with blue skies and a thin layer of snow on the sidewalks.

Passing through Dudley Square, a busy shopping hub in Boston over a century ago... Ferdinand's was once the largest home furnishing store in the US, and now is the future site of the new headquarters for Boston Public Schools
Making fresh footprints on a sidewalk along Washington St (the longest street in Boston and one of the longest streets in Massachusetts)

Into the Theatre District, downtown Boston


Arriving at NEAq, 5 miles from my house

No comments:

Post a Comment